Why do I need to be Saved?
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
How can I know I'm Saved?
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved
How is this possible?
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Can I be saved?
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
But I feel so Condemned?
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
How much does it Cost?
Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
There are more questions with deeper answers however that is not my intent of this page. This page is soley to show that there comes a time in your life that you have to see yourself as you truly are before The Lord. It is in those times that people all around will tell you that all you need to do is follow your conscience. They will tell you there is no God. They, however do not have any peace in their lives. We all come to a place sooner or later that life is just outside of us and our ability to handle it. Overwhelmed by the details of the day to day we get lost and without hope. It is in these times that those who have trusted in Jesus, who have anchored themselves in His word, have a peace that passes understanding.
The key to understanding anything is identifying the problem. So here we will identify the problem:
1) We are all born into sin Numbers 15 speaks of sin inherent in all of us. The fall in the garden not only thrust mankind into darkness, but all of the entire creation as well. Genesis 3:8-24 God told them clearly what their sin had cost not only them but us as well.
2) We must recognize that there is absolutely nothing we can do to get out of it, this sin nature on our own. Romans 6:23 states that the wages of sin is death. Somebody had to pay for it. That somebody was Jesus Christ God's only Son.
3) We must see ourselves in light of this sin nature upon us, not by choice, but because of the offense/sin of one man. We must admit we are sinners. Romans 3:23 states that all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.
4) We must be willing to admit that as sinners we are outside of God's mercy and under His wrath. Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men.
5) When you do this God will reveal to you, His Son. You will see that all of your sin was nailed to Him on a tree, that He made. 2 Corinthians 5:21 For he made Christ to be sin who didn't know sin, so that we could become the righteousness of God. He took our place and wiped the debt off of our name.
6) Then we must receive the forgiveness that is ours through Christ I John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness
7) Then you start your new journey toward Christ, wholly and completely clean. Nothing held against you. You step out from under wrath to the Kingdom of God 2 Corinthians 5:17 states that you become a new creation. Not a new rendition of the old you, but a brand new you!
If you don't know Christ and would like to, or just have more questions. I have the information provided to contact me. I would be glad to share in depth or pray with you. You can pray anywhere anytime you want. All it takes is for you to be willing. There isn't any fancy words or formulas to recite or repeat. You simply just say Lord I'm here, I need you, I want you, come and forgive my sins, make me a new creation. I give you my heart completely. It doesn't have to be those exact words. You will know the words if you are sincere in your request. A broken heart or a contrite heart God does not turn away or despise.
Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find. Matthew 7:7-8. God is so excited about you coming. So trust Him, believe Him and Want him! your life will never be the same!
firstname.lastname@example.org or Google
My thoughts and prayers are with you!